Instagram has been the leading choice of various businesses all across the world. Sometimes, it consists of important data in the form of pictures and videos that are viewed by millions of users. The social media applications having many followers and users are most of the time prone to cyber attacks. Therefore, It is very important to keep your account secured by changing passwords from time to time.
Insta app is not only useful for uploading pictures but also allows Download Instagram videos. You should not allow any unauthorized access to your account under any circumstance. Hence , knowing how to change Instagram password or you can also delete Instagram account thoroughly is very important. You should be doing it from time to time even if no threat is experienced. In this article we have shared a few steps that would teach you how to recover Instagram password in case you have forgotten it or desire to reset it.
How to Change Instagram password?
It would be considered a diligent step if you know how to change Instagram password without old password or related procedure. It avoids any sort of data breach when you keep your account secured. Making a Change Instagram password is not a difficult step as long as you know how to operate settings.
- Launch Instagram application in your device and there will be an account icon situated towards the lower right hand corner of the screen .
- Select profile option and there would be three horizontal lines situated on the top right hand corner of the screen.
- There you would reach out to the settings option.
- Will you choose security and there you would find password option
- You Can change Instagram password straight away from there
- Provide your current password and confirm the same first.
- Will you type your new password and that would solve your problem
- Save All the changes you have made
It should Be noted that the above mentioned steps remain the same if you are wondering How to change Instagram password on iPhone . These are the same steps that are applicable to android as well as iOS handsets.
Have You Just Forgot Your Instagram Credentials ?
Not using Instagram for a long time can result in Instagram forgot password. Well, do not worry guys because you do not have to delete Instagram account in that case. It is very simple to reset Instagram password in just a few steps while accessing your account once again flawlessly-
- First learn how to change Instagram account online and then Open Instagram account.
- Once You know the process of Instagram forgot password through a video tutorial, things become far more convenient.
- Select get help option on the login screen.
- You will be expected to provide your email ID or phone number in case of Instagram forgot password.
- Select next option after logging in with Facebook.
- Will be sent a new password on your email ID or mobile phone. Use that
- Learn that or you can reset the Instagram password once again.
What to do If I Forgot Instagram Password and Email?
If you forgot Instagram password and email, there are still chances to recover your account. You can easily change Instagram password and use it like ever before even if you cannot remember the Instagram password or username..
- Launch Instagram application and get help option
- It would ask you to provide your phone number that was registered during account creation.
- You will receive a new password in your registered phone number if you have forgotten Instagram password and email both of them.
- Use the password given on your screen and hence you know , How to change Instagram password without old password
How to Change Instagram Username?
It is not only possible to change Instagram password but also user name in just a few easy steps. Here is what you need to do to change Instagram username very quickly-
- Launch your Instagram app and select the profile icon on it
- Make changes to your profile by editing the username and selecting a new one according to your present scenario
- Save Changes and it is done
People also ask for How to add music to Instagram story. Learn that in our next article.
Hopefully you can operate your Instagram account without any glitches whatsoever. It is very important to change Instagram password from time to time in order to keep it secured and away from prying eyes. The application originated since 2010 and has been doing a great job while helping users and businesses to come in the limelight. Once you know how to use Instagram and what to do if you forgot Instagram password, everything would be far easier.
Change Instagram Password FAQs
1. Why can’t I change my Instagram password?
It is very easy to change Instagram password with the help of on-screen instructions available on the app itself. Somehow you might face difficulties due to unforeseen circumstances and for that we have included the steps.
- Launch Instagram application and choose reset password option from where you can change Instagram password.
- Provide Username, mobile phone or email ID so that the process can be taken ahead
- Make changes to password
- You can also select forgot Instagram password option
- Make the required changes
Additionally, You can check your internet connection and reboot the device so that any present problem can be otherwise resolved. Sometimes the application just rejects your username and the password even if it is valid because of the server problem. Wait for sometime or just search for help desk options.
2. How to see Instagram password without changing it?
You need to provide your email ID mobile number or username after tapping on forgot Instagram password option in the login section.
You will be provided with a new password that remains visible on the screen of your mobile phone or email.
3. Can I change Instagram username?
Ans: Yes it is pretty possible to change your Instagram username by simply reaching out the profile section in the application and making changes to it.