Introduced back in 2018, adding music in Instagram stories still remains a popular trend. If you are new to the social website and wondering how to add music to Instagram story, we are here to guide you thoroughly. We would not only let you know how to add music to Instagram story but also give you various other tips related to it. Moreover we are going to share all the details on How to add music to Instagram stories from different sources so that you can unlock the potential of your picture.
How to Add Music to Instagram Story?
This is the simplest way to add music to your Instagram story. here are some straightforward steps-
- Launch Instagram on your mobile phone home page.
- Check out the story icon appearing as a profile picture towards the top left hand corner of the screen
- Simply upload Instagram story by picking it up from the Camera roll or shoot it instantly fresh
- Select the music sticker option situated towards the top most part of the screen and there you would find music option
- You can hunt for your favorite song or simply type the one that you would like to add to the story
- Instagram gives you plenty of options to add a song according to your preference, mood and happiness
- Select done and choose sticker at the end
Make sure that you play the song before adding it to your story. Instagram always lets you preview the song before you upload the entire stuff.
Add Music to Instagram Story Using SoundCloud
Soundcloud would indirectly play the music in your Instagram stories. You cannot directly share and upload a piece of music from soundcloud. Here is what you need to do to share a song to your Insta stories with the help of SoundCloud-
- Quickly open the soundcloud icon in your home screen and choose your favorite song from there
- The horizontal dots located on the bottom right hand corner of the screen would guide you for the further steps
- Click on the share option in your Insta stories
- Choose your story option in the bottom extreme left of the screen
Add Music Using Apple Music
How to add music to Instagram using Apple music is yet another problem that social media users face. We have simplified the problem through some easy steps below-
- Launch Apple music in your iOS device
- Choose the song you would like to share
- Choose the triple horizontal dots located at the center of the screen
- Tap upon share option
- You will find applications there on your screen. if in case you do not find any app, press more option
- Let your Instagram launch after that
- Select your story option on the downward side of the screen
It is highly important to note that the songs would never play directly in your Instagram stories from the Apple music app. You need to first of all press upon the story and then you will reach out to Apple music from where the song can be played.
People Also Read How to Change Instagram Password?
Add Music to Instagram Through Spotify
Adding music to your Instagram stories with the help of Spotify is as simple as that. Here comes the easiest way to do the needful music:
- Download and launch the Spotify application in the home screen of your device
- You would get plenty of song options on your screen. Navigate to your favorite song
- Press the triple horizontal dots situated at the extreme right hand corner of the screen towards the top
- Select the share option by scrolling downwards
- Choose your story option in the bottom left area of the screen and it is done!
Just like SoundCloud and Apple music, Spotify would also play the songs indirectly in your Instagram stories. In other words, you would have to tap up on the Instagram Story first and then it will take you to the Spotify app where the song can be played
Add Shazam Music on Instagram Story
Shazam app can also play the music in your Instagram stories without any troubles whatsoever. The application is also helpful in identifying the song You are already playing in your upload. The required steps have been share below-
- Launch Shazam application in your mobile phone home page
- Search for the song
- Choose Instagram option to share the song of your choice in the application
- The uploaded story will indirectly have a song from Shazam because the story will indirectly have a song from the app.
Hopefully our guide on how to add music to Instagram story was able to solve your query. In case of doubts, you can leave your questions behind and we will get back to you very soon.
Instagram Related FAQs
Que: How do I find trending music on Instagram?
Ans: Some common places to find trending music on insta remains insta reels. You can also check the Spotify application and Apple music having the latest uploads.
Que: Why can’t I add music to my Instagram story?
Ans: A few reasons why you cannot add music to your Instagram story are –
A. Outdated application
B. Music feature unavailable in your country or specific location
C. Temporary problem
D. Server issue
Que: How to add music to my Instagram photo?
Ans: No matter whether it is a photo or a video, you just have to select the music sticker icon located in the extreme top corner of the screen and after that select songs option. Press done after the song is added to the story.
Que: How many reports need to delete an Instagram account?
Ans: Sometimes just a single report is enough to delete your Instagram account where as at times more than 10 reports would cease your insta page.
Que: How to delete an old Instagram account?
Ans: You can delete Instagram account by following the steps below-
A. Sign in to your Instagram account
B. Select edit profile option after tapping on your profile picture
C. Select the delete or disable option depending on your need from there